You must create a release in order for DispatchWP to dispatch your theme or plugin. Adding a realease is fairly simple.
1. On GitHub, navigate to the main page of the repository.
2. Under your repository name, click Releases.
3. Click Draft a new release.
4. Type a version number for your release. Versions are based on Git tags. GitHub recommends naming tags that fit within semantic versioning.
5. Select a branch that contains the project you want to release. Usually, you’ll want to release against your master branch
6. Type a title and description that describes your release.
7. Publish release.