Take the hassle out of updating your commercial themes and plugins
Deploying incremental changes to themes and plugins is a hassle. We created Dispatch to make the deployment process faster, easier, and more reliable for all WordPress developers.
We created Dispatch to use with our clients and commercial products. But we quickly realized this would be valuable to a lot of other WordPress developers and agencies so we decided to make it commercially available.
Scott Ellis, CEO VSELLIS
WordPress now runs 30% of all websites
That means there is a ton of opportunity for theme and plugin developers.
It also means there is a lot more competition.
Dispatch is designed to save time and eliminate the hassle of deploying updates while making it easier for you to:
- get more out of the products you’re already building and selling
- gain deeper insight into which of your themes and plugins your customers are using
- streamline deployment of updates to customers.
But we didn’t stop there. Dispatch also gives you the ability to:
- automate code checks against WordPress coding standards
- gather analytics on downloads (more coming soon)
- create tokens so you can restrict who has access to download new versions.
Plus you’ll get:
- access to our developer community
- input on future features
- tips, tricks, and tutorials
- and more …
We’ve been building websites since the mid-1990’s and we’ve been building on WordPress since 2007!
The truth is we built Dispatch for our selves to make it easier to deploy updates to the themes and plugins we were building. But we also realized that a lot of you would find it useful too.
We use it to update the themes and plugins we sell, but also the private themes and plugins that we build for clients.
Now updating those items is built into our workflow, eliminating steps and providing us with valuable data.
We’ve got a free plan so you can try it out and paid plans for once you fall in love!
Check out our plans for freelance developers, small teams, and agencies.